Thursday, March 01, 2007

My 2nd Trip.

I hope my blog viewers have watched the below video clip. So don't think that China is still lagging behind the world. This country is developing, not only on the industries but also on the entertainment area. The video clip show is just the beginning of the night event in the pub. The objective is to warm up all the customers engine. After a long day working, everyone just want to have quiet a place to rest. But in NingBo, this is not. It is better to go to the pub to release your stress. FYI, I m very enjoying the life in NingBo. The pub has no age limit, I do see a family just bring their 3 yrs old kid to have fun in the pub.

The price for a bottle of Chivas come with 4 bottles of 500ml of green tea and a plate of fruit cost RMB$580. So additional bottle of green tea is just RMB$25. Unfinish Liquor can be keep for a month (same rules as in Sin) For this trip, I spent about RMB$2000, really a big hole in my pocket. Anyway, I need to thanks my buddies for their donation during the Mahjong session in the CNY period, enough for me to cover this trip expense.

S$1 = RMB$5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope i don't pay for your next trip although i am the big contributor for your previous trip to ningbo.

MaxOnline said...

Heard Chivas at China Niteclub costs only SG50.

Just DO NOT patron those small shaddy pubs. They will blackmail u !

Bacarrat Wonderboy said...

Chivas package with a plate of fruit & 2 Litre of mixture cost about S$120.

The pub that i visited is found from the website. I don't think they will blackmail as all the price is state in menu.

Bacarrat Wonderboy said...

ur contribution also get ur return. the videoclip taken is mainly 4 u.

MaxOnline said...

Haha..